The last batch of Stampin' Trimmer cutting blades (originally scheduled for "September") came in early!
The final batch will be available on Tuesday, August 27, at 10:00 am (MT), and when they sell out they will be gone for good.
We were also given info that a new paper trimmer will be available to DEMONSTRATORS by the end of the year. But we've NOT been given info as to when YOU CUSTOMERS will be able to order.
You may or may not recall, last time the blades sold out within 15 min of being made available online.
If you want cutting blades, you will need to order online yourself.
Last time, I was not successful in ordering a group of them for ANYONE, so I'm not even offering that option this time; it didn't work.
But I WAS able to get through a quick online order (like you would) while my workshop order was sitting and spinning.
(If you're not available during that time, maybe you can ask someone to do it for you that is??)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Max quantity of 3 pkgs per person/account/email address.
- Item #126995, $6 each (this link will not work until 10am (MT) on Tuesday, 8/27--and only until they're sold out.)
- You can obviously save shipping by ordering other things along with them; minimum shipping of $6.95 applies to orders less than $69.50 (10% on larger orders.)
- Host codes are updated for all clubs through September (on my Events page.) Or you can also use my host code XTFJ2ZGP; $50 order earns a pkg of Noble Peacock Rhinestones from me. They're on back order til early September.
- Chrome is the suggested browser to use for best success with the SU! website.
MY CUSTOMERS WHO FOLLOWED THESE INSTRUCTIONS LAST TIME WERE SUCCESSFUL:
THINGS TO DO BEFORE "go time":
- If you don't already have an online account, set one up; you'll need an email address.
- If you're planning to order other things with your blades, enter it all.
- If you're using a host code, APPLY IT to your order (in the shopping bag).
- If you're using up your BONUS CODES, copy/paste them into your order (shopping bag again--"MANAGE COUPON CODES" toward the right, near checkout.)
- Clear your cache/cookies, so nothing holds up your computer processing.
- You CAN enter credit card info ahead of time and then click continue shopping (to be ready for entering blades)--AS LONG AS you don't logout. If you logout, the cc info is erased. I just tried it.
- BE LOGGED IN AND READY AT 10am (MT); that's noon ET.
- Enter your item #126995, quantity of 3 if you wish, and add to the shopping bag.
- Checkout and enter credit card info if you didn't already; have it available if you don't know it by heart (including the CVC code.)
IN GENERAL, PLAN AHEAD.
If you have ANY questions about ANY of this, ask them now.
Tuesday at 10am MT will be too late.
Thank you again for your patience with me and Stampin' Up! as they try to make the products available for your needs!
I'll be back a little later with my Facebook Live! stuff. :)
Have an awesome day!!