Hey Happy Thursday!
I have a few projects to share with you today, but I have a question for you first.
Are you interested in joining a Stampers Club of mine??
It's a fabulous way to meet new people and have fun crafting!
I have one restarting on Tuesday, 9/21, and we need at least one more member!
Have you heard about my clubs?? DETAILS:
- Meet every other month in my home (3rd Tuesday of odd months for this group, so Sept, Nov...)--for a year or as many times as there are members.
- Make 2 projects each time; hostess gets a bonus!
- $25 minimum order requirement each time
- Guaranteed hostess benefits each time; members take turns being the hostess
- Orders are shipped to my home/picked up here, unless you choose to order online with the club host code for the month.
- Automatic invitation to my Annual Hostess Appreciation Party
Let me know right away!
I haven't drawn names for hostesses/months yet, but I will soon.
Here are my Cute Halloween (yes, that's the name of the set) closeups from my Live! yesterday.
Here are products used again:
(click any pic to order!)
Did you watch my Live! yesterday?
I was in the mood for squares--as you can see by my closeups.
Well, this set All Squared Away/this card we made at one of my recent classes and the blends/alcohol card we made at my team meeting put me in that mood!
How fun and simple is this card?
The [yellow] waves in the middle that looks like DSP?
It's a stamp!
I need to play with this bundle more!
For the wave of ribbon, I put a few strips of adhesive in the middle (behind where I wanted to attach my stamped layer) and I just zig-zagged my ribbon across the adhesive when I put it down. Then I attached my stamped layer with Dimensionals.
Here's what we used:
Click here to ORDER!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have an exceptional day!!
ENJOY this amazing weather!!