**Sun's out; catalogs are out!!
I talked about A LOT of things on my Live! yesterday.
And I needed to do some 'splainin here on my blog....
Here's what's goin' on:
- Stampin' Up!'s Day of Service today, Thursday, 5/21/2020, 4pm ET
- June Paper Pumpkin (Box of Sunshine)
- New Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine(s)
- MY day of service, Wednesday, 5/27 (cuz I can't do today.)
Stampin' Up! is very much about GIVING BACK.
The digital stamp set SHARE SUNSHINE was designed to give back to frontline workers and communities hit hard by the pandemic.
100% of the proceeds are donated to those efforts.
To date, they've sold $195,000 of this stamp set.
Today, Sara Douglass, Stampin' Up! CEO is having a craft day for Stampin' Up!'s Day of Service--using the set--with her family and hundreds or thousands of other crafters on her Facebook Live!
You can join her today, 5/21, 2pm MT; 4pm ET on her Facebook page.
But first, you're gonna want to do these ahead of time:
- Buy, download, AND PRINT the stamp set (or parts of it) on cardstock: https://bit.ly/SUgivesback Keep in mind, the first 2 pages are the lists of coordinating products and colors. Pages 3-17 are the stamps.
- Watch the Sara's video on Facebook FOR PREPARING for the craft day: https://www.facebook.com/asarathing/videos/703802977072078/
- Pull together the supplies you need.
- View or print the cutting "map" Sara put together: SU_MAKING_A_DIFFERENCE_USLETTER
- Cut your cardstock and DSP; cut, punch or diecut your desired stamped greetings.
The amazing June Paper Pumpkin Kit!
Don't wait to subscribe!! Last month, the number of kits available SOLD OUT before the deadline.
Deadline is always the 10th of the month.
I love Sara!
Watch this cute, quick video:
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin: https://bit.ly/StephPaperPumpkin
- SU! has said it will be in the "early 2020-2021 sales period."
- There will be some sort of preorder period--as usual--for Demonstrators, BEFORE they're available to customers....And I have no idea when THAT will be even--or for how long.
My replacement day of service will be Wednesday, 5/27, 10:30am ET.
Have an amazing day!!