Happy Friday/Happy Weekend, people!!
I have a few things to share with you.
First, this is my last make-n-take from OnStage Milwaukee:
It features many new products included in the Nature's Poem Suite in the new catalog--embellishments, bakers twine, DSP, and stamps.
I fell in love with it, and we WILL be having a product based class closer to fall. :D
Oh--and this stamp set was one of the items I got to pick from the box of all our supplies on the table before we left OnStage!
I was SO EXCITED!!!
Ok, NOW I have some New Color Resources for you.
I was VERY PUMPED to find out at OnStage that Stampin' Up! has Color Coach documents available for us!!
It will NOT be in the new catalog.
But here they are if you would like to print them yourself.
I also added a Color Revamp page that will house all these resources for easy reference in the future.
(I'm sure I'll be adding to it from past posts as well.)
- Color Revamp Summary--details/visuals describing old vs new (50 colors → 53 colors!)
- 2018 Colors Collection (visual of all 2018 colors)
- 2018 Color Revamp COLOR COACH--4 Core Color Collections
- 2018 Color Revamp COLOR COACH--In Colors (2017-2019 & 2018-2020)
- 2018 Color Revamp COLOR COACH--(BLANK/make your own combos) 4 Core Color Collections
- 2018 Color Revamp COLOR COACH--(BLANK/make your own combos) In Colors (2017-2019 & 2018-2020)
Ok, one last thing for you...
As you know, I'm having my Moms, Dads, Grads, Brides & Babies Stamp-a-Stack this week Thursday, April 26.
We'll be making a stack of cards--3 each of 5 designs with envelopes:
- Mother's Day--or at least a feminine design
- Father's Day--or at least a masculine design
- Wedding or anniversary
The class fee is $30 or free if you place a $50 order that night (or I'll add a valid hostess code you can use within a month of the class.)
Well, I added a 10am class that day.
So--I'm opening both the evening and morning classes back up for this weekend.
If you wanna sign up (or even switch to the morning class), do it by this weekend please!
RSVP NOW: 10am class, 4/26
Have a fabulously wonderful--and hopefully warm weekend!!