My post today serves 2 PURPOSES....
First, today is the deadline to sign up for my Butterfly Gala Classes!
- They are on Tuesday, 2/19, either at 10am (RSVP here) or 7pm (RSVP here.)
- We'll make 5 different cards with envelopes using the Butterfly Gala bundle.
- You'll receive the 6"x6" Gingham Gala DSP pack, Whisper White Flax Ribbon and Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins, too!
- You'll use these items to make your cards and will have plenty left to take home.
- SOME of the product is back ordered; but I have plenty to be able to make your projects for now.
- Class fee is $35, and payment is required upfront.
I hope you can make it!!
Second, I decided to show you the sweet & simple Butterfly Gala cards we made at my Hostess Appreciation Party.
Each row of tables made a different design.
I'm not typically a yellow person, but something about the Daffodil Delight/Balmy Blue design just catches my eye this time.
I like the 3 hearts cascading at the top. :)
(You know they were colored with Stampin' Blends, right?)
Color and design coordination makes me so happy!!!
Quick reminder--Facebook Live! tomorrow morning 10:30am!
Have a fantastic day!!