Yesterday was Facebook Live! day.
I announced that Stampin' Up! has been completely discontinued the Purple Posy ink pad and ink refill .
Even after all their extensive testing, SU! found that after around 6 weeks some of the ink pads changed color and were not within their quality standards.
IF YOU HAVE A PURPLE POSY INK PAD that you think may be affected, Stampin' Up! is offering a coupon code for $7.50 to be used on a future order.
- You'll need to call SU! to get this code: 1-800-STAMP UP.
- Redeem this code on any order BY JANUARY 1, 2020.
- If you'd like me to redeem it on an order I place for you (such as club), please forward me the email with the code you receive so I can copy/paste without any errors.
Having said all that, SU! is keeping the color Purple Posy in the catalog through May 2021. We STILL have Purple Posy available in:
- Stampin' Write Markers (as the 2019-2021 In Colors)
- Stampin' Blends
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) Color Stack
- Ribbons & Embellishments
AND I show how you can still use the color Purple Posy--which I love!--as part of my Live!
Now--on to the video!
Do you love a drop shadow--digitally or on stamped words??
And I show a fun easy way to get the look in my Live!
Here's my first closeup:
Order any of these supplies by clicking on the pic:
Here's the other:
Click to order:
Have an AWESOME day!!