Cuz I love mine!!!!
Yesterday I had a Mommy & Me Class scheduled--and of course was still working on my prep in the afternoon.
I'm sure I've seen this idea in some form some time in the past, but I had this in my head as soon as I bought my jelly beans.
But once I had it made, it made me giggle!
Do you ever get that when you're working on a project?
Sometimes it just turns out so cute!!
And I had fun with Monya and her daughter Mailey when they made them with me too.
Monya said Mailey was so proud showing her dad her work!
So it's a simple sour cream container....
using a 1/4 sheet of Tangerine Tango cs and Cucumber Crush 2 3/4 x 4 1/4.
- Stamp one side of 1/4 sheet Tangerine Tango as desired.
- Cut fringe into the long side of the Cucumber Crush.
- Rub each of these up and down the edge of your table/workspace to break up the fibers of the cs a bit--making them easier to round when needed.
- Roll up the Cucumber Crush in kind of a tight roll with the fringe up.
- Put Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back side of Tangerine Tango at the very edge of 3 sides. (This pic has the adhesive on 2 long/1 short side for a short, fat carrot; if you do 2 short/1 long, carrot will be long and skinny.)
- Remove the adhesive backing.
- Roll up like an empty toilet paper roll with stamping on the outside and the single side (the "1 short" or "1 long") securing it in the roll. The inside top and bottom rims should each have adhesive around it.
- Take the fringe roll and press the non-fringe end onto the top inside rim of adhesive on or near the seam of the tangerine roll.
- Flatten the top rim closed; staple the top of the Tangerine across the fringe to help secure.
- Flip and fill the carrot with a treat--leaving enough room to close the bottom rim.
- SO THE BOTTOM RIM ENDS UP PERPENDICULAR TO THE TOP, pinch the bottom closed.
- Stamp a little tag and tie it around the carrot top, securing with a "bookmark knot."
Here are the supplies we used:
Anyway, I hope you love your job like I do mine. :)
Let me know if you wanna do what I do.
Have a wonderful day!