Here are the Retired Lists:
(stamp sets only are guaranteed through May 25; all other items are available while supplies last)
printable/viewable pdf: Occasions Catalog pdf
sortable excel: Occasions Catalog excel
Don't forget to use my April hostess code NM6QRC6V for my freebie with a $50 order.
Ok, the BIGGEST reveal?
Stampin' Up! is doing a color REVAMP!
AND they are redesigning their ink pads!!
I didn't realize molds (for the ink pad case, etc) have a shelf life, but they do.
It was time to replace the old molds, and SU! decided to innovate.
It was the perfect time for the (promised 3-5 years) color Refresh!
(The last REFRESH was 2013; the last REVAMP--big change--was 2010.)
There will be some NEW and some RETURNING FAVORITES!
Here are the COLORS retiring:
(ALL ink pad colors will show retiring on the Retired List, because the pads are changing. But these are the COLORS that are leaving.)
- 2016-2018 In Colors (Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum)--NOT Flirty Flamingo; it's staying!
- Always Artichoke
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo :(
- Perfect Plum
- Rose Red
- Chocolate Chip
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Pink Pirouette
- Marina Mist
- Soft Sky
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
- Basic Black pad (SU! is bringing back Jet Black StazOn and keeping Tuxedo Black Memento)
- Basic Gray pad will no longer be Archival but rather Classic/water-based die ink like the other colors. (Sorry I don't remember SU!'s thinking on that.)
If you have/love any of the above colors, make sure you get your cardstock and ink refills NOW before they're gone!
Here are the Colors returning:
- Blackberry Bliss (YAY!!!)
- Coastal Cabana
- Flirty Flamingo
- Mint Macaron
- Mossy Meadow
- Poppy Parade
I'll give you more info about NEW colors when I can put together a visual.
Here are some of the features you'll love about the new ink pad design:
- still firm foam
- still flip top (you know that's because having the pad flipped makes it stay inked longer, right?)
- spot for the color label on the inside of the pad, too! [so you don't mix up Basic Gray with Blackberry Bliss when the pads are open ;) ]
- easy to open
- bigger color label on the front
- defoamer added so there aren't (sometimes) bubbles on your pad when you use it
Couple more notes:
- Remember Spectrum ink pads??? They're coming back, uninked! Yay!!
- 6x6 Wood Textures DSP is the only one staying. Yay we get to keep it!!
- Daphne, the Boxwood Wreaths Embellishments are staying. ;)
I can order new catalogs on May 1.
- My catalogs are FREE to you. It's my storefront, so I want you to have it! :)
- If you're in a club with me, I'll order you one.
- If you're still stamping with me and you've always gotten one from me, I'll order you one.
- If you're unsure, contact me, and I'll order you one.
- I'll let you know when they're available to pick up! (My long distance stampers, you know I'll mail them to you.)
I MAY be back again today with more color info.
I'll see what I can do!
As always, if you have any questions, let me know!!!