(Sorry this is kinda late! STUFF going on.)
I have fabulous news!!
After last month's 15 minute reservation window for the Stamparatus, Stampin’ Up! changed how they’re handling the next one...
The window opens tomorrow, 12/5, at 4pm Eastern time and ends December 30.
But THIS time, ANYONE who reserves a Stamparatus during that full window will be on the reservation list.
- 1 reservation per person—regardless of how many reserve.
- Shipments will still happen first come, first serve starting March 19.
- Also there will be no longer be a 3rd reservation window.
- The cost is $49.
Here's the info video for the Stamparatus again:
Here's direct verbage from SU!:
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you and your customers to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
We can’t wait for you to get your hands on your very own Stamparatus and look forward to seeing the projects you’ll make with this incredible stamping tool. Look for additional details on the Stamparatus product page as the second reservation window approaches.
If you have ANY questions that aren't answered here--or you need help reserving tomorrow or after--let me know!
Otherwise, you'll click ONLINE ORDERING and follow directions to reserve yours.
- Remember you DO NOT PAY to reserve--but you DO need to provide a debit/credit card.
- You also DO NOT PAY until you've been notified yours is ready to ship; then you have to give final authorization to process your payment and ship your Stamparatus.
Have a wonderful day!!