Do you remember that line from "Dumb & Dumber"?
I don't typically like "dumb humor" movies (Dragnet, Naked Gun...), but parts of this one had me crying when I first saw it!
Are you a movie quoter?
Cuz we are. And this one is on our radar.
Ok, so there's a BIG CHANCE we'll be starting up a new Stampers Club in June. Based on preferences and looking at my schedule, it will most likely be a Tuesday (1st, 2nd or 3rd) in even months (June, August....)
- We need 2 more people to join! Will it be YOU??
- We meet at my house every other month.
- You get to make a couple projects each time we meet.
- You get to be hostess/earn hostess benefits 1 of the months (but you DON'T have to clean your house!! BONUS!! cuz it's at mine? :D )
- You'll be invited to my Annual Hostess Appreciation Party.
- You DON'T have to be there each time, but you DO have to commit to a minimum $25 order each time, even if you can't be.
So if you have an interest in a club, let me know soon!!
I have a couple cards for you today that some of you have already received.
They were my thank yous last month.
AND remember my leftover pieces from showing the cute Shaker Cards? Click here.
These are the pieces! :D
This set of "mini thanks" is part of Suite Sentiments from the Occasions Catalog, pg 54--AND IS RETIRING.
It features different fonts that coordinates with many different sets in the catalog.
Here's all you need for the cards:
Have an amazing day!!